Join Stratiscope and Future Studio for a unique 3-hour workshop that combines the principles of business and creativity to help you achieve greater success. This workshop is led by experts with over 50 years of combined leadership in creativity, business development, and community.
Some highlighted workshop components include:
• How to sell yourself as an artist in LA
• Identifying & sustaining an audience
• Understanding government & community for your success
• Creating an online presence
This 3-hour course is offered monthly on Thursdays from 9:30am to 12:30pm:
Space is limited to provide participants with focused attention. Please sign up today by clicking this link and selecting the date you want to attend.
You should attend this workshop if you...
1. are an established artist/writer looking to be more effective and efficient with their the limited and valuable time.
2. have a creative idea and are looking to take it to the next level.
3. want the secret formula to take the relevance of their craft to the next level.
4. are looking to focus your creative passions as a source of revenue.
5. want to participate in more shows and create legitimacy for your brand.
6. want to get back into the business of the creative process.
After attending this workshop, you will...
1. ...not only gain an understanding of your personal Creative Statement but walkout with a template to revise it;
2. ...have strategies of how and with whom to partner with your community, as well as how to leverage that partnership for mutual success;
3. ...have developed a draft plan to reach your desired audience;
4. ...leave with "cheat sheets" for communication, audience engagement, & more;
5. ...have an expanded network to collaborate and develop opportunities;
6. ...increase your desirability and competitive advantage in a crowded field; and
7. ...be able to create your own platform for your craft.
Location of Workshops: Future Studio, 5558 N. Figueroa St., Los Angeles CA 90042