Sept. & Oct. 2013 Workshops Cancelled due to Scheduling Conflicts
Watch this space for updates, apologies for any inconvenience
Here’s what recent attendees say about Creative Entrepreneurship 101:
“Comprehensive, inspiring, and user-friendly.”
“The most important part of the training was learning how to talk about myself to others, what my assets are, and how I can improve myself to become a more valuable asset.”
Creativity cannot be learned; but making your creativity work for you can be! Creating for a living in Los Angeles today takes focus and an understanding of the ever-changing, fast-paced, ultra-competitive world around you.
Join Stratiscope and Future Studio for a unique 3-hour workshop that combines principles of business and creativity to help you achieve greater success. This workshop is led by experts with over 50 years of combined leadership in creativity, business development, and community.
Some highlighted workshop components include:
★ Toolbox and checklist for how to promote yourself as a creative artist in LA
★ Identifying & sustaining your audience
★ Understanding government & community for your success
★ Creating an online presence
Space is limited to provide participants with focused attention. Please sign up today by going to https://www.futurestudio.com and selecting the date you want to attend. Price: $75 (it’s an investment in your success; other comparable workshops typically cost a bunch more).
Please sign up today by clicking this link and selecting the date you want to attend.
You should attend this workshop if you . . .
1. are an established artist/writer looking to be more effective and efficient with your limited and valuable time;
2. have a creative idea and are looking to take it to the next level;
3. want the secret formula to elevate the relevance of your craft . . . and more!
After attending this workshop, you will . . .
1. gain an understanding of your personal Creative Statement and walk out with a draft and template to revise it;
2. have strategies of how and with whom to partner with in your community, as well as how to leverage that partnership for mutual success;
3. have a draft plan to reach your desired audience;
4. leave with “cheat sheets” for communication, audience engagement . . . and more!
* 2013 workshop schedule TBA; other arts-related workshops being planned.